Friday 18 May 2012

VIDEO: Worm found in a Chicken topper salad bought from an eatry in Nigeria



A lady in  Nigeria went to a popular eatery and bought  a Chicken Topper and as she was enjoying it she saw a worm inside.
This is what she said:
“I found a worm in my chicken Topper Salad and I want everyone to know this. These eateries need to start paying more attention to quality management and assurance in their processes. I called the attention of their delivery staff to it who says he will escalate to the management but I am sure they won't even react to this. I don't want anything from them but I want Nigerians to begin to exercise some caution when eating out - especially the uncooked food. I have attached the pictures, receipt and video for your viewing".

This is so sad for a country like Nigeria. What is the Nigeria Food Safety Service commission or whatever they call themselves doing, God I can't just understand what is happening in that country, it's so absurd.
Click on read more to see video.



No comments:

Post a Comment