Saturday 19 May 2012

PHOTO: Uche Jombo and Hubby in Pueto Rico



My last post about Uche Jombo,I did say she denied getting married and that she is only in New York to tidy up her project. But from what am seeing and hearing it looks like the whole rumour is true anyway, though am not sure of it till she confirms it. The picture is said to be her picture with the husband Kenny Rodriguiez but I don't really know what to say cause one way or the other it' doesn't really look like her to me. What do you guys think ???. 

But to think about it,what's the biggy about getting married,why hide it when you know that people will still find out at the end of the day, just like pregnancy, you can't cover it. Some times I wonder why she will want to hide her marriage from her fans,the people that actually make her who she is or is she ashamed of who she married,na wah,I no fit understand this one ohh. Anyway the truth must come out sooner than later and I will do my best to keep you lot posted on this one.

Uche if you are indeed married for real then I wish you all the best of luck and a happy married life

No comments:

Post a Comment