Wednesday 2 May 2012

Nigerian International footballer Taye Taiwo lashes out at rumour mongers

The on loan QPR defender from AC Milian  celebrated his 27th birthday on the 16th of April but a Black Berry(BB) broadcast from an unknown source circulate a message that while TT claims to be celebrating his 27th birthday,that his twin brother back in Nigeria is celebrating his 39th birthday on the same day meaning that the defender lied about his age.Mean while some of the braodcast said 37 years while some said 33years.

But it is known among  friends and relatives who are close to the defender that  the said twin was a female and not a male child and that she died months after birth.

He said,"I don't know what kind of sick joke this is,or the kind of sick person who will come up with it. I did not even know my twin,I was very young when my father told me that she died when we were young. 
Why is it that people are always looking for a way to bring others down ? i don't understand it"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment