Saturday 19 December 2015

Kim Kardashian's Sister Bares All In Hot Nude Photoshoot

khloe kardashian 2015

In a series of tropical pictures Khloe is seen proudly flaunting her entire derriere on display by the side of a pool. Another snap features the star lying on her back as she covers her modesty with an arm on her breasts and strategically placed leg.

Commenting on the photographs, the celebrity said: “Even though I’ve worked really hard on my mind and body to get to this point, I am still shocked I had the courage to do this shoot.




khloe kardashian 2015


“I’m not getting any younger so it’s now or never!”
 I think I had a little too much liquid courage (and I’m not getting any younger so it’s now or never, LOL!) which actually made me follow through with it.  And I am so happy I did because I think these pictures are to die for! I cannot believe how unbelievably gorgeous they are!”

No comments:

Post a Comment