Wednesday 2 January 2013

Reasons why D'banj and Genevieve Nnaji's relationship ended


Though some might think the relationship between Genevieve Nnaji and D’banj never really happened, it did, the pair had an off and on thing going on between  2009 and 2011. In a recent  interview  on Th Juice with Toolz , the Kokomaster opened up about his relationship with Genevieve  and this is what he had to say:
“Genevieve  was a friend, but now I haven’t seen her, I don’t know who dumped who.”
Well it might look as if the dumping was made by Genevieve, cause it is obvious that so many women wanted a piece of D’banj, going by what he represented,  also  news had it that a close friend of Genny was also taking her own piece of the Kokomaster behind her back. So because of  all these,  she decided to end the relationship, though they are still friends.



D'banj and Genevieve Nnaji at P-Square birthday in 2010

The relationship became public after D’banj granted an exclusive interview  in March 2010 expressing  his affection for Miss Nnaji.
He said “ We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji. I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify  my feelings. She’s my baby, she is my everything and I love her.”

News also has it that it wasn’t only D’banji’s  affairs with  other women that ended the relationship but also because Genevieve herself was not committed to the relationship.

Below is  a little bit of the interview on Juice with Toolz, which will be out tomorrow:





2 comments: