Saturday 26 January 2013

Rihanna goes to club wearing a see through dress

  

This is Rihianna going to the Eden night club in Hollywood last night dressed up like this. Now am wondering and asking myself, could this be through. I overheard some people having a conversation some time ago about Illuminati being real or  fake and about Super stars selling their souls to the devil, in the conversation I heard some one saying that one of the task given to the ladies is to lure men into fornication by dressing half naked. They also said Rihianna is deep deep into the cult. Now with the way Rihianna is going about dressing up half naked and posting nude pictures of herself on instagram and Twitter, I ask myself this question again, could Illuminati be real and if so is Rihanna really into it ?, well as I always say, I'll let you be the judge.

Please leave your comments here on the blog and not on Facebook. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment