Tuesday 29 January 2013

Nollywood actress, Shan George's mother cheats death


News has been going round the net  for some days, about  actress Shan George’s mother’s ill health. According to sources, her mother who has been hospitalised  for some time and fighting for her life, is getting better says the actress herself.

This is what she has this to say: “Thanks to all my loved ones who have been sending me goodwill messages and prayers these past months concerning my mother’s illness, she’s getting better by the day. As an only child, my mother has been my everything, though we step on each other’s nerves many times, and death is inevitable, I love my mother and I pray she stays with me a little longer. This is not a pretty picture but I still thought I should share with u all. God bless,”

 Wishing her a speedy recovery in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment