Tuesday 11 September 2012

Nollywood actress Shan George says she is not having an affair with Chelsea and Super Eagles midfielder Mikel Obi


Bing celebs and sitting in such uncompromising position is hardly unnoticed and always leads to speculations. Well it sure happened in this case as rumours have it that controversial actress Shan George is having an affair with the Chelsea ace, John Mikel Obi after this picture was released.

But the mother of two who has been married four times have come out to clear the air and also put the rumour down.:

 "This is really getting crazy. So I can't even have a drink with someone just innocently, without being linked romantically with the person? Mikel Obi is a talented player whose skills I appreciate. I am his biggest fan and when they won the champions cup last May, I was over the moon with excitement for him and his team mates. We met and had a drink in Lagos recently and that was that. Nothing romantic happened between us. I am not dating Mikel and I hope some of these traffickers of lies can go have themselves so life". She said

No comments:

Post a Comment