Tuesday 29 May 2012

Female robbery gang said they derived joy from torturing their male victims




Culled from Igbo Ndi Oma 





Nneka Orji, the head of a robbery gang arrested by operatives of the Special Anti- Robbery Squad in Lagos has confessed that she and her girls derived joy fro torturing their male victims because they were once victims of robbery attacks by guys.

"I am not an arm robber because we did not operate with guns. Ours was more of brain work. We obtain by false pretence otherwise called 419",said the 27 year old Nneka. Speaking on the mode of their operation, the lady who hails from Otolo Nnewi , Anambara State, Nigeria said "I had been a victim of the crime of which we were arrested. I was tortured  and nearly raped but for the leg kick i gave one of the criminals who attempted to rape me after the gang has duped me of my life savings, I would have been raped. If i mention the amount, you would not believe me.


 I have fallen victim to many wicked men, some who said they want to marry me later became gold diggers and abandoned me after milking me dry. These wicked acts made me to hate men especially the wicked minded once, however God gave me a reliable fiance. His name is Mr Okey Holland from Nnewi . He travelled to Holland on a business trip and we hope to get married the moment he returns". "For now I reside with my uncle, Mr Ikechukwu Ndu of no 14 College Road, Ogba. He knows that am into 419 businesses."

"I was arrested for armed robbery when we did not rob with arms. In fact, what we did was not armed robbery, it was common 419 deal. Why it looked like armed robbery was that our victim, a lady jumped out of our operational car and was shouting Ole Ole !!! (Thieve Thieve ), which attracted an irate mob and police at Alausa, Lagos State. We were arrested and handed over to SARS.  The officer in charge of SARS, SP Abba Kyari, even instructed the investigating police officer, Corporal Edgar Agustin not to put us in confirmed armed robbery cell until he had finished the investigation".

"Our business is to defraud people and not armed robbery". Asked what role she played in the gang, "My role is very clear. I played the role of a catcher. I speak the word to the victim and if it catches him or her  others will start working on them.
For instance, if a victim enters our car, my role is to start up a discussion by telling them that we have dollars or that a foreigner or an Alahaji wanted his dog to sleep with me but i ended up stealing plenty dollars from him before I escaped. I will then tell the passenger that the problem is where to change or take it to".

If the passenger is foolish enough to express interest, we will start working on them. but if they don't show any interest, we will drop them off. I was also a victim before i joined the gang.
Asked how they were able to torture men without guns, she said they used to push stubborn men out of their car while in motion making them to sustain serious injuries. Sometimes we would pull their manhood with our hands until they felt serious pains and made forced promises to the gang not to get the police involved.


1 comment: