Tuesday 26 June 2012

My Husband Has No Problems With My Body Hugging Dresses, Says Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson


I just stumbled across this interview with Nollywood's super curvaceous Actress,  Mercy Johnson and decided post it here though might be a bit of an old news, I know some of you might be interested in knowing some few things about her controversial style of dressing and way of Life as it was rumoured before her dream marriage to a Benin Prince that she used to sleep around with producers and directors for lead roles in movies.
She said:  
“You would be surprised to see the kind of clothes he specially picked for me from top designers around the world. If I wear those clothes to public functions, many conservative people would have a heart attack.

I married the only man on earth who is sweet, tolerant, very understanding, loving, caring and a strong pillar of support in all aspects of my life.

I can tell you with absolute joy that my dress sense is one of the qualities that attracted my husband to me. I’ve been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God. ”
She said.

On the challenges of marriage, she said:
“As a married couple, we’re happy and overcoming the challenges that come with marriage.
He is not a conservative man. He is forward-looking and fashion-conscious. I love him dearly and he loves me in spite of my faults. He said.

“I’ve been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment