Monday 30 April 2012

Nollywood fine boy Ramsey Nouah is quitting acting



I think I’ve had my fair share. To my fans and loved ones, I know they’ll always want to see me on screen, but as they say, it’s best to leave when the ovation is loudest. I want to leave a very strong legacy. I believe I have left a very strong imprint in that line. There’s no possible way you can mention ‘Nollywood’ without mentioning Ramsey Nouah.

"Well, I’ll be going behind the scenes. I’ll still be acting a bit here and there, but it will phase out for directing eventually. For a while now, I’ve not really been on the screen, and that’s because I don’t want to act just because I want to be on TV. I only want to be associated with the kind of movies that are poised to take the industry to another level, which is were we are headed now. Plus, I want to focus on working behind the scenes."

No comments:

Post a Comment