Tuesday 27 October 2015

Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Says Men Masturbate On Sexy Pictures She Posts On Facebook

 
 
In 2005, Chioma Toplis stormed Nollywood with the movie entitled, Trinity. Shortly after that, her cinematic prominence with a string of other successful flicks won her applause from movie pundits. Then she married her White husband, took a sabbatical from filmmaking, relocated to London and had since made a name for herself as a success­ful businesswoman.
The Umuahia, Abia State-born plus-sized diva recently came into the country and opened up toEntertaineron a wide range of issues, especially the controversy trailing her marriage, raunchy pictures on Facebook and lots more. Excerpts
 
Read her interview with Daily Sun Below:


 
What brought you back to Nigeria?
I came back just few days ago and I haven’t really rested. Jumping from one movie location to another. This is actually the third time I am coming to Nigeria this year. Whenever I am in the United Kingdom, I con­centrate on my family, but if I come back to Nigeria, it is always work and more work. If I’m not on movie set, I am stocking my boutique in Victoria Island, Lagos.
 
You are obviously a seasonal actress, are you not finding it difficult to interpret roles after giving acting a break?
It is my God given talent, so I don’t struggle to interpret movie roles. I have a focus. I just fall into the character like I do every other normal day.
 
Don’t you feel threatened by the ways young and vibrant actresses are springing up?
No! Not at all, I am not desperate. If I get roles, fine, if not, I have other things that keep me busy. I don’t go around begging for roles. We are not the same; we all have different roles to play. Because of my size, I can’t play student, but I am fit for a teacher.
Are you still into movies production?
When I first came into the industry, I co-produced the movie that brought me into Nollywood from the UK. Then, I didn’t have good experience about the industry. For now, I am not thinking of doing another one, but you can’t tell what will happen tomorrow. I am okay for now.
 
Music is the new trend for actors, are you going to join them?
No (laughs), I can’t even sing to save my life. Please, I can’t. I sing in my house, for my kids, just for fun.
 
You are always posting raunchy photos on Face­book. Is there anything we need to know about it?
I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. In the UK, I am registered with some agents that do plus sized lin­gerie. So, I have been pushing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows someday my dream will come true. People should know that my husband and other family members fully support whatever I am doing with my body. Whenever I go for my shoot, my husband is always there to supervise, so people should let me be.
Funnily enough, I respond harshly to critics that insult me for doing what I love doing. My husband doesn’t, my kids too, so why must one stranger control me? I am old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in… (I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts not what we wear outside. If you look at my photo and it’s turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still delete yourself off my Facebook wall. Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook, but when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment. They are bunch of hypocrites.
 
Is it true that you have also gone into fashion?
I have always loved to be creative with the sewing machine, but it is just for home use. I make clothes for my kids because they love African wears. It is not a business per say, but part of my passion. kids because they love African wears. It
Will any of your kids come into entertainment industry?
I think my last daughter at 15 is already into all forms of entertain­ment. She is my carbon copy. She has turned my costumier and always assisting whenever I go shooting in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment