Wednesday 5 August 2015

Meet the mum who still breastfeeds her 6 year old daughter





This 52 year old mum shocked many when she revealed she still breastfeeds her six year old daughter.She has also fired back about the comments she has received from critics.
Maha Al Musa, 52, from Australia, shared photos of her still nursing daughter Aminah.
In Aussie TV show Inside Story: Mother Knows Best,she says 

"My heart goes out to people who criticise me - and I respect people's criticism. "This isn't about breastfeeding children. This is about the attack and disrespect of the feminine."I have never had anybody come to me when I'm breastfeeding Aminah and said a nasty word against me."People can say whatever they like. I know what I'm doing as a mother, I've raised three beautiful, healthy, intelligent, well-adjusted children and that's all that matters to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment