Tuesday 19 May 2015

A Nigerian student in Malaysia finds a cut up baby rapped in a plastic bad in his house


 I have been in a situation since morning. Last night I had a pre-graduation party in my house. I had a lot of friends over and there was a lot of drinks going round a whole lot and people kept coming and coming. There were more than 40 people before 11pm, the party was basically rocking. I think one of my friends spiked my drink anyway lemme get to the point. I woke up in the morning I was hungover which was expected. I headed to the fridge to get water and saw a red substance on the floor coming out from a plastic bag.

I went back and brought my phone and took a picture. I don't know why I took the picture. After that I decided to open the plastic to see what was inside and I saw a bloody baby all cut up inside.  I ran out of the house and I haven't been home since then. I called the authorities but immediately they heard I was Nigerian no one responded to me again. I don't know what to do I am scared out of my mind I can't tell my parents I don't know what to do. I know that I can't go back to that house alone again. Attached are pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment