Wednesday 25 September 2013

“I wasn’t nude in that shoot” – Chidinma opens up on relationship with Dammy Krane, nude photos

Fast-rising Nigerian vocalist Chidinma Ekile has opened up regarding the true state of her relationship with songster Dammy Krane. In a recent interview, the Kedike crooner cleared the air on the much generated speculations about their relationship.
According to her, “before the shoot of ‘Kedike’ video, I went for an Interview at Cool fm where I saw Dammy from a distance and he was dramatic as he was playing and chatting with people. I noticed he was so energetic, cute and playful and I thought he would be so perfect for my love interest in the video. So I asked my manager to call him and he said no problem. The day that video was shot was his birthday and I remember he was robbed that day also. Initially I thought he won’t make it for the video but then he showed up and we shot the video and that was how we became friends so there is nothing between myself and Dammy Krane, we’re just friends.”She also dispelled stories about the pictures  that went viral in which it was believed she was naked. The petite singer confirms, “I wasn’t nude in that shoot. The make up artiste did her thing and I did the shoot and left. People are like seriously really looking for dirt on me. I google myself and see different headlines suggesting untrue stories.”
The songstress and MTN Ambassador is out with another song titled Oh Baby’ produced by Young D.

1 comment:

  1. I like dis girl sha....Lucky Maciano

    ReplyDelete