Friday 10 May 2013

Robbery on Arik Flight: Politician and hotelier, Prince Buruji Kashamu claims he was robbed of his $62,000 on board


Prince Buruji Kashamu, a hotelier and politician  on the 7th of May 2013 at 15h00 lost  his $62,000 while he was on board Arik flight no W3155 from Lagos to Abuja, ticket no 7253293631462-1, seat no-4F.

He said “ I have never heard of this type of daylight robbery and don’t think I would be the first but the next time it happens to me, Arik Air should be ready for me.  I had $62,000 (Sixty two thousand dollars) in my brief case and saw the money just before I went through screening. I noticed in the car on my way to the hotel that the money has mysteriously left my suitcase.

Arik Air either has a ring of thieves doing this operations in collaboration with the operators of the screening machine or has a spirit that steals from it’s overhead compartment.

I heard that some people actually buy business class tickets just to steal from rich men in that section of the plane. This is not the first time we are hearing about people losing things on the plane . The airline companies need to be more vigilant”

I hope the staff and management of Ari Air takes note of this nasty acts so it doesn’t affect others.

1 comment: