Wednesday 20 February 2013

Osaze Odemwingie attacks Keshi again on Twitter?


Osaze Odemwingie has taken some time to vent on the social media network, Twitter, in tweets which appeared to be directed at Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi.
He also used the opportunity to explain his disagreement with former Super Eagles player and coach, Samson Siasia.

The striker, who was dropped from the African Cup of Nations (AFCON) gold winning Super Eagles team, explained their difference saying it was due to his club commitment.
He, however, appeared to taunt the current Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, when he insinuated that a successful coach’s job is temporary.


“…a coach the country is praising now will one day be sacked and to his achievements they ll say: only one cup ? I beg,” he tweeted.
See his tweets below:
“I changed my mind I am not doing anything haha. To cut the story short. That’s life. U self pack your own and go ! No be so ?”
Osaze later deleted the tweets and replaced it with another tweeting, “Lets pretend none of those tweets ever came. Must I always share ? I tire for my self.”

No comments:

Post a Comment