Wednesday 28 November 2012

It's K-Solo again. He said he never denied the baby from his ex-wife Kike

 

This K- Solo self you no de ever tire to show your self. The contovercial music producer has been on the media faces for some period of time, right from the story of  beating up his wife to both of them coming together to annouce it was a prank and then spliting up with his wife and engaging his fiancee, now it's about a baby, na wahh for this man self I don tire for am.The ex-couple gave birth on the 26th of october and two days later K- Solo's management released a statement.
See the statement after the cut.
The fact that I divorced Kike doesn't mean I denounced the baby. You can take the wife of a lazy man but not his child. When he grows up he will identify his father. I never said it's not my baby and I don't know why people actually said so, maybe because she didn't bring the baby to me when he was delivered. I impregnated her, though a lot of fornication might have gone on during the pregnancy. I know my love and she (Kike) is just a baby mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment