Friday 21 September 2012

Nollywood actress cum producer, Shan George, clears the air on her alleged romance with 21 year old son of Tee Mac

Shan George spills the beans on alleged intimacy with 21 year old

A few days back, news went viral on social networks that Nollywood star actress, Shan George allegedly slept with four band boys of former PMAN president, Tee Mac Omatsola. It was also reported that she was warned by Tee Mac to stay off his 21-year-old son, who the report said Shan was having a romantic affair with.
The actress cum producer has come out to deny the story. She claimed some people are pained that she is making progress and are out to destroy her reputation:



“They’ve finished wit d lies about Mikel Obi & I, now its Teemc’s son. Hmmmmm, I must be making progress in life, & some1 is pained about it. U who’s behind these Evil, God is watching!! Na wah…whoever cooked this up must be really desperate or maybe they have seen that I’m on my way to God’s grace and glory. May God forgive them in Jesus name. I’m not dating Tee Mac’s son. How can I? Please ask him yourself and find out the truth. This person circulating this wicked lie now must really desperately want to bring me down. But I forgive whosoever that is.”
Tee Mac’s side of the story:
“I don’t even know where the story is coming from. It’s so absurd that someone will make up a story like that. I have never talked to any press on any issue like that. I’ve never said a thing like that. I know that in entertainment industry you see such things where people get to write so many things that are not true about the stars. Shan George is my very close friend. She is not dating my son. We were even together in South Africa so I don’t really know where the entire story is coming from. So sad that people will wake up to write things like that just to destroy people’s image. That’s absolute nonsense and a big lie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment