Tuesday 4 September 2012

I can be 70 and still single if you I don't see the right man.Bimbo Akintola


"I will be 70 and still be single if I don't believe honestly that I have found the right person. We are on earth as individuals. Some of us will marry, some will not, some will have children while some will not. So I never judge myself according to other people's standard . Marriage is such a huge deal and I am not in a hurry to get there. That's the truth.

If you find maybe two of my ex's, you will find out that I've had proposals. But I turned them down because at the end of the day, you are saying I pick this person above everybody else in the world, till death do us part. I had  better believe that, if  I don't believe it, it's not going to happen.

If I'd wanted to be married 15 times over, I would have, but I won't marry for people, I will marry for me. When I find the person that makes me feel I can do this forever, then I am ready"
Bimbo Akintola, 37.

Culled from Linda Ikeji Blog




1 comment:

  1. What she said is the truth but she will soon reach her menopause....

    L.M.

    ReplyDelete