Saturday 7 July 2012

RMD Upset With Blogger Linda Ikeji


Superstar Actor and Politician Richard Mofe Damijo has reacted to the news being reported that he acquired a home in Asaba Delta State Nigeria worth N250m.
The Superstar who turned 51 on 7th of July used Twitter to debunk the rumour and expressed his disappointment over those who reported the news.

"It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m home, ordinarily i will never dignify her type with response  but with texts and BBM  I have received, I'ld  like to sound a warning to her (Linda Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me and get a life". RMD directed his accusations towards popular blogger Linda Ikeji.
Linda Ikeji  was believed to have t reported the story of the alleged N250m property on the 7th of July.

"Knowing the worth of the property is not rocket science and if you find a dignified career path and work hard at it you will be too busy and successful to spread unfounded lies about people" RMD continued.

When asked by a fan if he would treat the case legally, RMD replied"I m exploring that option, thank you".

No comments:

Post a Comment