Wednesday 4 July 2012

Nollywood Actress Shan George Denies Making Statements That Married Nollywood Actresses Sleeps Around Like Dogs


I did publish some time ago news about Married Nollywood actress sleeping around, according to Veteran actress Shan George, well it looks like she has realised the extent of damage that could cause her. In an interview with Delia Innoma of Nollywood Online, She denies making such statements and calls it"The worst mudslinging technique I've experienced"
Click on read more to see interview
Did you actually say that your married colleagues abandon their husbands and sleep around like dogs and sleep around with government officials for financial rewards:

Jesus! That's the worst mudslinging technique I've ever experienced. I've been in Nollywood for 14years. So is it now that I' am seeing the Nollywood wives? That's so crappy for some one to quote and childish caption like that on me. I don't even know who Olufamous is, never even heard of that name before.
How did you feel about it all ?:
As much as my name has been callously dragged into the mud for many years since I've been in Nollywood, it still feels terrible. My mother says I should be used to these things by now, but there is no getting used to being quoted falsely just to call one a bad name. Because millions of people read these lies and believe them, Then when the meet you, they treat you likewise.

Do you have any words for your fans ?:
Hate me for the wrongs I've done to you, not for the stories told to you by someone, because that someone may be a hater of Shan George. I' am a woman and a mature one for that matter. Who is sleeping around or not is not what I have time for. I don't judge anyone. Only God has the authority to judge

No comments:

Post a Comment