Sunday 1 July 2012

The Nigerian Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He Is Pregnant

 

What is this world turning into, people trying to prove they know more than God. Chika Nwafor, a Nigerian man married to a German man  Mark Shwartz, tell Encomium Magazine he is pregnant.
Click on read more to see the interview.
Chika I've been having some strange feelings inside me
Stella: How?
Chika: Waking up late, sleeping early. My waist is at times hurting me and I keep spitting and almost vomiting. As I am talking with you now, I am running a temperature, and the worst is my legs are heavy as if its swollen. I am not just myself as I always have fainting spells and I don't know what to do.
Stella: What you are describing is like pregnancy symptoms but you are a man so how can you be pregnant?
.


Chika: I don't know o my sister. I am afraid I don't want that because I have had it once and it was taken out and now again, after a year and some months, it's back again.

Stella: You were pregnant before?
Chika: Yes. Please pray for me. Before such has happened but not the same feeling like now. Then I was three weeks pregnant.

Stella: How is it possible? You have a womb?
Chika: The doctors say I have a womb but tiny, that it is not going to happen again. I have a womb but how can I give birth when I have only a penis?

Stella: So how did the doctor abort your last pregnancy?
Chika: The doctor cut my tummy open from under my navel down the last time. Let me rest now please, you are making me panic. I don't want anything to happen to me, I don't want to die.

Devil don enter church oh, it is either this Chika guy is trying to be on the news and get cheap publicity or a good quantity of Sperm  from his husband has gone into his brain. They should rather check his brains instead of looking for a womb. Mad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment