Wednesday 4 July 2012

Ghanaian Superstar Actress, Nadia Buhari Denies Getting Back With Micheal Essien


Rumours going round has it that Ghollywood actress and Chelsea and Ghana Midfield maestro Micheal Essien are back together, because of the way they held themselves on the picture above.
But the Ghollywood super actress has denied the rumours and this is what she said:

"There was no kissing. it was just blown out of proportion, Essien and I are friends though, we are not having serious issue. But as for the report that we are back again as couple, there is nothing like that. We were trying to take pictures and the paparazzi were also taking pictures. We were to take just two shots but they were still taking a lot of pictures and I was trying to cover my face that's all"

So I guess now that she has spoken talkative people go zip them mouth now abi nobe so my ppl ? LOL




1 comment: