Friday 22 June 2012

Tip of the day: Six Steps To Knot A Tie. For the Boys and Men


Just came across this and decided to share it for all of us guys. I know about 45 to 50% of us dnt know how to knot a tie, including me *Covering my face* but it's true a percentage of men out there dnt really know how to knot a tie either out of ignorance or lack of interest though mine is due to lack of interest cause am not really a tie kina guy but it's good we learn how to do  it today incase of any incasity ohh, nobody sabi tomorrow especially the daddies, make your son no come tomorrow say daddy help me with my tie then you come de bend mouth like say hot yam de inside where you wan esplain to am say you no sabi do am LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Me I no sabi at all. Am not a tie person but from d above diagram it looks easy.
    Thanks for d info....

    L.M.

    ReplyDelete