Monday 28 May 2012

Man throws 9 year old daughter off 1st floor balcony in London UK



At about 11am this morning, I heard noises from the neighbour's house, a male and a female's'shouting on top of their voices, I never really bordered checking what was going wrong as I felt it was none of my business until my friend rushed into the leaving room to the sitting room where I was and told me that the man next door just threw his daughter off the balcony, initially I thought it was all  jokes, so I didn't go to check what was happening until I heard siren from police and ambulance  that I  knew how serious the incident was. I rushed to the window only to see the police and para-medics surrounding the girl and then took her into the ambulance and while the police match the man away in cuffs. What am not really sure is the condition of the child but I just hope and pray she survives the fall

How cruel some human beings can be, throwing a girl of that age off the balcony of the first floor of  4 storey building what on earth could the girl have done to warrant such treatment, I just hope the man rots in hell for such inhuman act.




No comments:

Post a Comment