Thursday 10 May 2012

Bigger boy rapper Jay Z and her super hot pop Queen wife Beyonce,falling in Love over again

beyonce jay z


Isn’t this beautiful, I just saw this lovely picture of Beyonce and Jay Z, liked it and thought I should post it here.

Jay Z and her beautiful, sexy wife where at  L.A. Reid's launch event for his wife Erica's book  The Thriving Child in New York City last where  Beyonce  also show off her maternal  side as she chatted with children who were also invited to the event

beyonce


"I definitely want to have more. I don't know how many. God knows, I don't know yet," she told Entertainment Tonight on the red carpet of Monday night's Met Gala party.
"I've been rehearsing, I have a show coming up and it's my first show in a year. I have such a full life. I feel like now I know the reason that I was born."


No comments:

Post a Comment