Sunday 20 May 2012

Beyonce reveals her deep beauty secrets(Detailed) and also pictures of she and Blue Ivy strolling around New York


In an interview, Beyonce says she remembers playing in her mother’s makeup when she was just 6 years old.

"I was playing in my mother's makeup, I had blue eye shadow and red lips, and I put crazy blush on. I looked like a clown, but I thought I was so beautiful.”


Then Beyonce spoke about how she sparks up her makeup routine to look awake after spending a night awake with Blue Ivy Bey said:

"Lip gloss – I love L'Oréal's Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss in Coral Sands – and a little bit of blush."

She then talks about the skills she learned in her mother Tina’s salon growing up:

"I like to experiment [with my hair]," she says. "I love playing around with highlights or bleaching the tips. I can cut and style my own hair."

In fact, she recently gave herself a trim, cutting two inches off her ends. "I just parted it in the middle and chh-chh-chh," she reveals.

She also shares the secrets that she plans to pass on to Bluy Ivy:

"My biggest thing is to teach [Blue] not to focus on the aesthetic," she says. "It's really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful."

When asked if she's comfortable leaving the house without makeup, Beyoncé says:

"Every day in my life is a part of my history, and I've worked really hard on my career and my life. So I make sure I wouldn't be upset if somebody saw me. I don't have to spend that much time on my skin," she admits – and sometimes, mascara. "I'm pretty good at throwing out the expired stuff, but I hold on to my mascara for a long time," she says. "I actually prefer old mascara. It makes your lashes thicker and longer."

But with all the beauty secrets aside, Beyonce admits, "I have embraced my flaws," she says. "And I feel more confident."





Culled from PEOPLE Magazine




No comments:

Post a Comment